Thread: Mini tripod for zoom h1 + dslr

Default Mini tripod for zoom h1 + dslr

Looking for a mini tripod for zoom h1 and also strong enough for a little work in and around the prep in house so i can plant on the tripod with the dslr also!! anyone

...formerly known as 'drapeama' Marc-Alexandre Drapeau's Avatar

What about the gorilla pods?
    I DO IT BECAUSE I CAN. I CAN BECAUSE I WANT TO. I WANT TO BECAUSE YOU SAID I COULDN'T.

Dont seem strong enough drapeama.. need a stronger one very sturdy for the 60d

FilmMaker Extraordinaire Daniel Rutter's Avatar

I've used the one that came with the accessory kit for the Zoom H1 for a few shoots now on my GH1, it works just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by liverpool 1 View Post
    Dont seem strong enough drapeama.. need a stronger one very sturdy for the 60d
    All right, let me posting it again then:

Specs: "
    The
    Joby Gorillapod Focus is an ultra-versatile mini-tripod (or grip) that was designed for use with large pro SLR cameras with large zoom lens attached, or with prosumer level camcorders (max. load capacity of 11 lbs/5kg)."
    I DO IT BECAUSE I CAN. I CAN BECAUSE I WANT TO. I WANT TO BECAUSE YOU SAID I COULDN'T.

Ha thanks, that looks good, my bad, was looking t the lighter version. cheers mate, thanks daniel also...

Quote Originally Posted by liverpool 1 View Post
    Ha thanks, that looks good, my bad, was looking t the lighter version. cheers mate, thanks daniel also...
    No prob! I was kidding (even if it wasn't real clear in the last post!) But as I said, that should be enough, lightweight and transportable. Should work for what you need!