So I moved to Colorado, and every time I touch anything metal I get a shock and literally see the spark. Also, evertime I plug a USB in I see the spark.
I am scared to death of this, because I'm worried my computer or one of my drives is going to get fried. From my college courses, I do know that that's the purpose of that 3rd or extra "ground line", but it's still scary.
Does anyone else here live in a dry climate like this? I get shocked literally 20 times a day here. I may buy a bunch of humidifiers for my apartment.
Maybe It's no big deal?