Thread: New website Capture Your Moments

Default New website Capture Your Moments

Hey guys, it would be great if you could look over the new website and give me some feedback.. Reviews at present are favourable but this site has helped me tremendously the past couple years and would love to have the confidence of this great board... Steve
    http://www.captureyourmomentsweddingvideo.com/

Nice Job! There are a few typographical things I might change, the music was nice, the layout was inviting, video packages may be a bit much description wise (less can be more in other words) but I see what you were going for.

One thing I would do IMMEDIATELY would be to upgrade your account to vimeo plus. There is no reason to not to have your videos previewed in "HD" right there on your site BY DEFAULT instead of having to visit vimeo to view them in "HD". That is the biggest flaw I see... so far... but I will keep looking

MUCH Better than your previous website: www.capture-ur-moments.com
    https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-3bLzUR7Tc5c/TllO5e9nLEI/AAAAAAAABN4/nr7ES2366dM/s500/charlie_tango2.png

Ouch, I thought flash-based websites went away in 2004!
    NOT a fan of flash sites, at all.

Although it does look neat, they simply aren't user friendly.

Cheers HD... Good points, 1, flash seemed the best for my needs, but point taken, if the clients dont have flash it autos to an html http://stephenjohnweddingvideo.com/?load=html... steve

Oh, okay then. I retract my criticism then (to a degree); that is quite clever.
    (Maybe you could have a CLICK FOR HTML VERSION link, as the flash site is loading?)

Site looks nice from what I saw...

Future son-in-law?

Both versions are excellent, imo. Snazzy!
    You'll never know if you don't go. GO!

Thanks Kingducky!!! Cheers 1... If a client has flash installed the click goes straight to the flash version, if the client does not have flash then it defaults to html... But good point and the html one is more google friendly? as i understand.. steve.. Thanks for comments guys.

yeah, the problem is for people like me who HAVE Flash installed, but are on an awfully slow connection. All I get to see of your site is the LOADING PROGRESSION animation....after a few minutes watching that, i go somewhere else...

Maybe your right 1...
    Do you think i should put the two links down on my details??

Future son-in-law?

Or maybe, if people have flash installed and on a slow connection, like the omnipresent Mal, you could put some text on the flash version of the site saying "Loading too slow? Click here." The click here will take them to the html version, of course. Just a thought.

They're bot excellent looking still though. Swell job!

Nice one kingducky, sounds good...

In the end i have gone with a splash intro so when click on my website you have a choice of flash or html!! Thanks guys

Future son-in-law?

Looks good! Hope business goes well for you