Thread: FS on eBay:Carbon Fiber Rods 12 inch Pairs for $29 and 18inch Pairs for $45

Default FS on eBay:Carbon Fiber Rods 12 inch Pairs for $29 and 18inch Pairs for $45

My first batch sold out quick. Here are the second batch. All rods now have end caps.

Admin Edit: link removed until poster provided sufficient info, so as not to make this SPAM!

Please let me know if anyone has any questions.

Thanks.

Chase
    Last edited by 1; 2012 March 2nd at 06:53. Reason: edited

I have a question: How come this sounds like SPAM?

You NEED to provide more info, other than a link to ebay....ok?

Hi. I"ve been a long time reader here on HV20. I'm just trying to find a means to provide low cost high quality carbon fiber rods to all dslr owners who are wanting to diy their own support rigs. This is an expensive hobby and in trying to help myself I'm able now to help others as well.

My carbon fiber rods are 15mm industry standards. Professionally CNC machined. I currently have in stock 12 inches and 18 inches carbon fiber rods. Sold out are 6 inches and 22 inches. If there are request for 24 inches those can be produced at well.

Please review the attachted photos. Let me know if anyone has any questions.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Sounds interesting. Be careful not to sound like a seller. Your username, and your FIRST post is really only to flog your wares here.
    We don't really allow that.

You HAVE to consider that this site is SELF-FUNDED, there is NO [commercial] ADVERTISING on this site (as of today....might change!).
    How many other sites do you know where there is no advertising?

I thought so!

As such, we can be (and ARE) quite picky about who is allowed to sell stuff on here, and in what form that has to be presented.

As an active member of this forum, you are allowed to post links to ebay, and sell stuff directly.

You are NOT an active member. You are here (as of now) ONLY to sell your stuff. You are therefore using this site ONLY to profit financially.

That's a problem.

So, in order for you to sell stuff on THIS SITE, you need to participate in the forum, and become an active member.

Kay?

Added:
    I appreciate the second post, and the pictures. You may be on the right track to become a valuable member.
    You will, however, need to invest some more time here in order for me to allow you to make money off this site.
    Last edited by 1; 2012 March 3rd at 19:29. Reason: added