Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SALE on HV20.com gear!!!

...formerly known as 'drapeama' Marc-Alexandre Drapeau's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Almohada View Post
    Wow, finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You got the shirts at least.
    Still a 100$ worth order, and I don't have everything I've ordered yet. I don't particulary enjoy the service so far. Can be happening only to me, but you know...when it's you...
    I DO IT BECAUSE I CAN. I CAN BECAUSE I WANT TO. I WANT TO BECAUSE YOU SAID I COULDN'T.

Yeah I know. But you did do the right thing and contact them. So you're not at fault and you did all you can do. You took action. You stood up. I still can't believe you got the shirts but not the mugs. Ridiculous. You have every right go complain.
    Vice President, Team HVFF - http://hvfffollowfocus.webs.com/ HV Follow Focus
    Proud owner CamDolly - Modular Camera Dolly and Slider System

Merchandising Moderator darthpaully's Avatar

You get those mugs yet draps? I've been considering using Printefection for the HVFF T's but I'm kinda waiting on your final word on their service since I know it hasn't been great.

Has anyone else ordered anything and had any issues?
    HVFF Team Captain -Want to order an HVFF follow focus for your HV20/30/40? Go to http://hvfffollowfocus.webs.com/ or Send me a PM or email: darthpaully@yahoo.com for more info.

Quote Originally Posted by darthpaully View Post
    You get those mugs yet draps? I've been considering using Printefection for the HVFF T's but I'm kinda waiting on your final word on their service since I know it hasn't been great.
    1) No, haven't yet.
    2) From what I've seen so far, charlie's t-shirts are well done, looks like they'll last. I think it was only an error during the shipping, but let's wait on others feedback and we'll see then.
    I DO IT BECAUSE I CAN. I CAN BECAUSE I WANT TO. I WANT TO BECAUSE YOU SAID I COULDN'T.

Quote Originally Posted by drapeama View Post
    let's wait on others feedback and we'll see then.
    Seriously, I think we're the only ones that have ordered anything... I haven't seen any good coupons in awhile either. They need to get it going!
    HVFF Team Captain -Want to order an HVFF follow focus for your HV20/30/40? Go to http://hvfffollowfocus.webs.com/ or Send me a PM or email: darthpaully@yahoo.com for more info.

Seriously, I think we're the only ones that have ordered anything...!
    You can make it 3: I've ordered for charlie at the same time!
    I'll check with charlie to take some picture with our t-shirts and I'll post them here after.

I'm still kinda surprised that there hasn't been more action on the T-shirts. It seemed like everyone was into the contest...

I'd love to show off an HV20 t-shirt but I spent all my dough on my film and school. So I'll wait til the next payout, which could be years

i'll be ordering one this week =D
    The Somnium - Winner of Antman's Film Contests #9 & Indy Mogul 5mmh #9
    Snoballs Winner of Indy Mogul 5mmh #27

Quote Originally Posted by Fade to inferno View Post
    i'll be ordering one this week =D
    Good to know!
    I'll try to take some picture of our gear with charlie this week, then we'll post them!

There we go, get a little buzz going and people will buy them!

I've been wearing my hv20.com t-shirt a lot lately (right now in fact) and it's holding up really well. Getting softer with each wash yet no sign of fading...

What would be really nice if we could get the 50/50 poly/cotton blend T's that they use for designer T-shirts to get that "slim" or "athletic" shape. These type of T-shirts are better molded to the body and not as boxy or flappy as most T-sirts. I can't stand it when the sleeves on a short sleeve shirt are really baggy. Not to mention the 50/50's are a little stretchy and WAY more comfortable. Ihave to imagine they wouldn't be cheap either.

Printfection uses Gildan Ultra Cotton T-s, which are OK, in fact these are the best of the Gildan's I've seen and I own a few hundred T-shirts. I've never really been to happy with Gildan before- either way too thick or too stiff. They must be doing something different because my hv20.com T is pretty soft and flexible for a 100% cotton T-shirt....

I can't stand it when the sleeves on a short sleeve shirt are really baggy.
    AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I hate that too!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Halloween Deals from Printfection! (Ok that was cheesy)

If you're looking to get some HV20.com gear then here's your chance to save some scratch...

Hello PF Lovers,

We're running a sale starting Today, October 13 for no other reason than because we wanted to. Now's the time to tweet, poke, tell, whisper, scream and shout out the news to friends, fans, followers, enemies, frenemes and complete strangers.
    Check out the Phenomenal Sale Info below.

Phenomenal Sale Info
    Coupon Code: SuperDuperShip
    Discount: Free Shipping on Super Saver, International, and Canadian Airmail orders. No minimums

Coupon Code: SuperSave$10
    Discount: $10 off orders with a subtotal of $50+

Coupon Code: Scary35%
    Discount: 35% off orders with a subtotal of $100+

Dates: Today, October 13 - Thursday, October 22

Disclaimer: Please enter coupon code SuperDuperShip, SuperSave$10, OR Scary35% before completing checkout. Discount is applied to the base price and does not include taxes, or additional charges. Email us if you have questions or need help calculating the discount for customers. This offer may not be combined with other offers. If the word spreads like wildfire it's possible some orders may delayed beyond normal estimates. Coupons valid from 10/13/2011 to 10/22/2011 11:59 pm Mountain Time.

Damn I forgot to post updates! I received the whole order finally!
    I'll try to take some pictures when my T-Shirts will get out of the laundry!

I received the whole order finally!
    I was gonna ask, but didn't want to bring up a sore subject...

Did they make it right for you at least?

These type of T-shirts are better molded to the body and not as boxy or flappy as most T-sirts. I can't stand it when the sleeves on a short sleeve shirt are really baggy.
    Hmm, I believe those might even exist; but I just chose some 'standard' ones.....with the flappy sleeves.

Hey Draps, did you post sopme pics of your gear yet?

Here's the latest coupon from Printfection:

Hi PF Lovers!

Earlier this week we announced new Alternative Apparel Destroyed T-Shirt, so now is the time to celebrate with fans, followers, friends, family, enemies, co-workers, and strangers. Not a fan of the new tees? That's okay the coupon is not limited to just destroyed.

Sweet Discount Info
    Coupon Code: Likeit2011
    Discount: $5 off all orders over $30.00

Coupon Code: Loveit2011
    Discount: $10 off all orders over $50.00

Dates: Today, November 11 - Monday, November 14

Disclaimer: Please enter coupon code Likeit2011 OR Loveit2011 before completing checkout. Discount is applied to the base price and does not include taxes, or additional charges. This offer may not be combined with other offers. If the word spreads like wildfire it's possible some orders may delayed beyond normal estimates. Coupons valid from 11/11/2011 to 11/14/2011 11:59 pm Mountain Time.

Ok here's a pretty good deal on HV20.com gear- just in time for the holidays!

FREE SHIPPING ON HV20.COM GEAR!
    Do we really need to say anything more, except share this with everyone?

Coupon Code: 2011SuperFree
    Discount: Free Super Saver Shipping on orders over $20+

Coupon Code: 2011StandardFree
    Discount: Free Standard Shipping on orders over $50+

Dates: Today, December 2 - December 7

Disclaimer: Please enter coupon code 2011SuperFree OR 2011StandardFree before completing checkout. Discount is applied to Super Saver or Standard shipping ONLY and does not include taxes, products, Canadian or International shipping or additional charges. This offer may not be combined with other offers. Coupons valid from 12/02/2011 to 12/07/2011 11:59 pm Mountain Time.

Hey Draps, did you post sopme pics of your gear yet?
    Not yet, I should at least take 10 mins to do such this weekend with Charlie!

Not yet, I should at least take 10 mins to do such this weekend with Charlie!

Hey Draps, did you post some pics of your gear yet?
    I'll try to put a reminder on my phone to take 10 mins later this week, I'll be a 7 days off on Wednesday.

Thanks for the coups