I´ve just put my Cam, my Raynox lenses and quite a lot of additional stuff as a package on ebay for sale. Everything is in 1a condition and slightly used if at all.
I´m selling it because at the end of the day I´m not using it much enough for the price a spend on it (1200 Euros).
The items are today exactly 2 months old and I can include all original bills. The cam was bought on amazon.de and the other parts come from several other companies.
Here´s a complete list of the items included:
- 1x CANON VIXIA HF100 with original packaging and contents
- 1x extra akku original Canon BP-809
- 1x Raynox HD-5050Pro
- 1x Raynox HD-2200Pro
- 1x SanDisk Ultra II SDHC 16GB with card reader/writer
- 1x HELIOPAN UV-Filter (37mm)
- 1x HOYA Polfilter (37mm)
- 1x Soligor wide angle lens hood (62mm, for use with Raynox wide angle lens)
- 1x Lens hood, 37mm (not in the pictures, for direct-on-cam use)
- 1x Tuff-Luv video equipment bag (fits for HF100, HG10, HR10, HV30, HV20, FS100, FS11)
And here are more pictures (opens a 6MB pdf): Link
Because I´m really into this forum and the diy scene around 35mm adapters, I´m thinking of buying an adapter for use with a friends hvx200 from the money I get through the selling on ebay.
So, if anyone knows someone who´d like to start filming here´s the link:
As long as there´s no bidder on ebay I´m happy to make the deal directly with you, just ask.