View Full Version : Opening title sequence

Woodmont Productions
2007 November 25th, 04:44
A short title sequence I filmed with my HV20. I was inspired by the movie
Se7en.

http://www.vimeo.com/400342

threadhanger
2007 November 25th, 09:36
I liked it. What kind of settings did you use? How did you get the white flashes?

ESTEBEVERDE
2007 November 25th, 15:17
Nice!

Woodmont Productions
2007 November 25th, 21:35
There are two kinds of flashes. One is called flicker (this is in Vegas). Flicker (in film effects) just makes it flash a little. The big flashes that you see are transitions called Hard Flash.

Thanks for all your comments. I also added the blue colour in post with the room lit in green before.

africanmarty
2007 November 26th, 06:01
very VERY cool ! i'm also making a horror short ( going by the theme it looks like what your making ) and yours looks very cool.. keep me updates when you build onto it - Marty.

Woodmont Productions
2007 November 27th, 04:07
Thanks Marty. I've seen your horror movie and I think it's sweet. Love the smoke in it with the blue lighting. The doll just scared the crap out of me lol. Really nice stuff.

africanmarty
2007 November 27th, 04:58
Thanks Marty. I've seen your horror movie and I think it's sweet. Love the smoke in it with the blue lighting. The doll just scared the crap out of me lol. Really nice stuff.

thanks i'm hopeing to build on it soon, so have you got any more footage ? or any other projects your working on ??? aer you planning to continue this movie your making ??