PDA

View Full Version : My first HV20 vid: Ron Paul in Seattle

mbamber
2007 September 18th, 05:57
So here it is. Please tell me how the quality and settings look. Thanks.

http://stage6.divx.com/user/mbamber/video/1643786/Ron-Paul-in-Seattle---Sept-14

If anyone can tell me an easy and free place (non ftp) to post the full quality video I will.

edgar777vs
2007 September 18th, 07:16
quality is perfect!but when you moving camera it looks out of focus even when you moving slowly....

framecut
2007 September 18th, 12:05
So here it is. Please tell me how the quality and settings look. Thanks.

http://stage6.divx.com/user/mbamber/video/1643786/Ron-Paul-in-Seattle---Sept-14

If anyone can tell me an easy and free place (non ftp) to post the full quality video I will.

Ron Paul IS AMAZING. I wish we had politicians up here in Canada that shared his ideals.

Ron Paul's biggest crux (Besides the GOP shutting him out), is all the kooks/whackjobs. The 911truth.org's and other whackjobs trying to associate themselves with Paul.

It's crap like that which will drive Paul into the fringe when in reality his platform is basically universal.

rhicks
2007 September 18th, 14:30
Ron Paul 2008 FTW!

Great footage! Do they have rallies like that when he isn't visiting or was this a special due to the visit?

mbamber
2007 September 18th, 17:50
Well every week the Seattle meetup.com people do at least one event to get Ron Pauls name out there. But this was alot bigger since he was in town.

Regarding the quality....Ya it definently blurs alot when you move. I really need a good fluid head tripod, the hv20 is SO incredibly sensitive to movement.

mbamber
2007 September 18th, 17:52
By the way, the footage is shot with:

24p
Cine-mode
Daylight Settings (in the indoor shots also)

mbamber
2007 September 20th, 23:25
It would be great if I could get some more feedback on the quality of the footage, and if I should be changing some settings....thanks

Frank
2007 September 21st, 02:46
It would be great if I could get some more feedback on the quality of the footage, and if I should be changing some settings....thanks

I think you should trust your own eye. Do some tests where you vary one setting on the camera at a time (frame rate, shutter speed, exposure, cinemode vs. not, color depth, contrast, sharpness, brightness) and film the same object under the same conditions (film something with a lot of detail and color, and also something that moves). Then try combinations of the settings that look good to you.

A "good" look is so subjective that this is the best way to get something you are happy with.