PDA

View Full Version : Unplanned music video

86evolution
2007 September 17th, 16:41
Just plain HV20 shots, enjoy. Original music video was in 1080p, but after youtube converted this is what you guys get. I'm still waiting to get parts from Daniel, than let the game begins :hv20-smilie77:.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=btFPjYsvYb0

User
2007 September 17th, 17:34
That is beautiful 86evolution

twoneil
2007 September 17th, 18:02
Just plain HV20 shots, enjoy. Original music video was in 1080p, but after youtube converted this is what you guys get. I'm still waiting to get parts from Daniel, than let the game begins :hv20-smilie77:.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=btFPjYsvYb0

Did you just purposely add vignetting??
I must say, it's feels different with vignette than a plain flat video. It feels more like a film.

86evolution
2007 September 17th, 19:23
Yep I did, after all the talks about people not wanting vignette in their films. Call me crazy, but I like it.

neocastillo
2007 September 24th, 14:29
What's the name of the music you used?

Worley
2007 September 24th, 15:06
Lovely. There's something magical about (some) children, and yours (?) have a wonderful magic about them.

Loved it. Beautiful music.

pwrlogic
2007 October 2nd, 17:40
Fantastic footage bro!!!!!!
But how did you do it.
Those are the kind of film like shots that i can't seem to get.
Also how did you do the slow mo .
Any insight you can give would be terrific.
Thanks

Yucateco
2007 October 5th, 08:45
What's the name of the music you used?

yes, what´s the name of the song, and artist :hv20-smilie77::hv20-smilie77:

The video is beatiful, i like it

:hv20-smilie24::hv20-smilie24:

86evolution
2007 October 5th, 19:47
Sorry gang, I thought this thread is dead. I've been busy doing research and playing with my new adapter from Daniel. Oh craps, I just got brain farts. I'll answer you guys questions when I'm off work. LOL

86evolution
2007 October 6th, 00:58
Fantastic footage bro!!!!!!
But how did you do it.
Those are the kind of film like shots that i can't seem to get.
Also how did you do the slow mo .
Any insight you can give would be terrific.
Thanks

It's nothing special about it. It's just a plain shots by my HV20 (no adapter at the time). The video was edited in Vegas 7. Slow mode was done by controlling the velocity. Or if you are using Premiere, you can just slow down the duration time.

During the drive back from camping, we were listening to the radio and this song came up "Bubbly," by Colbie Caillat. Right then I new I had to put some sort of music video together. It's a wonderful song. The family love it.

Thanx again guys for the great comments. I'm currently testing and practicing with my new adapter. Let me tell ya, I'm so glad I got it. It's a whole new meaning. I'll try to put some sort of video for you guys when I have time. :hv20-smilie70:

pwrlogic
2007 October 9th, 09:15
The thing is you were able to get that super 16 film look.
I can't seem to get that.
did you use the pf24 mode. or is that some ssort of post production plugin.
does your editor support 24p?
i tried using pf24 but it did not come out any where near as nice as yours. Any word on your settings would be appreciated.
thanks