PDA

View Full Version : 35mm DOF adaptor test, came out great ! (in HD)

africanmarty
2007 September 9th, 05:02
Test of 35mm adaptor (50mm lens) with my canon HV20 the image came out really crisp, i used the lcd on the camera to focus and was supprised how well it came out !

http://stage6.divx.com/user/africanmarty/video/1618017/canon-HV20-w/-35mm-DOF-adaptor-(HD---high-definition)

twoneil
2007 September 9th, 17:16
Sharp footage from a static adapter! Is this the Ee-S focusing screen you're using?

Maybe just a puff of air to remove the dusts and grains. (never with your own breath or you might get spittle on the surface)

it's already near perfection!

africanmarty
2007 September 10th, 07:09
thanks, i'm not sure about the focusing screen as i got it of worley. But it does some great stuff :)

Worley
2007 September 10th, 07:48
Yes, it's the EE-S screen. I chose that as, apparently, it is easier to focus with than the EE-A

24Peter
2007 September 10th, 13:17
I can't get the video to play - just says "connecting". I'm not a Divx head, so... is it me? Or the video? (I do have the player installed.)

africanmarty
2007 September 11th, 02:29
I can't get the video to play - just says "connecting". I'm not a Divx head, so... is it me? Or the video? (I do have the player installed.)

The Stage6 videos need the Divx 'web player' to run the clips, is that installed? or you could check out the youtube version at :

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2mN7Yqq7TN4

Ian-T
2007 September 11th, 08:54
I like this sharp picture. Most adapter footage are not as crisp. On the other hand I can see the ground glass (focusing screen) texture. It looks as if she is standing in front of a sort of stained glass window (not saying that's bad...just obviously static). I guess maybe if it were vibrating that would go away. But nonetheless it is a nice crisp picture.

Edit: Actually...after watching it over and over again...I think I like the look of the static adapter.

africanmarty
2007 September 12th, 07:29
thanks ian.